Friday, May 23, 2014 This year the
Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Independence Day parade will be held at 5:00 P.M. on Saturday, July 5, 2014. Lineup will begin at 4:00 P.M. at Crozet Elementary School and end at Claudius Crozet Park.
The theme for the parade will be, “Only in America” There will be field judging for Fire & Rescue apparatus at Claudius Crozet Park after the parade. Awards will be presented at 8:00 P.M. Food, beverages, and other festivities to include a softball game between the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department and the Peachtree Ball Coaches will immediately follow the parade. Fireworks begin at dark.
If you would like to be a part of the 2014 parade, please register at www.crozetfire.org/parade. Please submit your entry as soon as possible to ensure you are included in the lineup.
Lineup will be based on a first come basis. Horses/livestock will be placed near or at the end of the parade. Please note the following:
- As the weather is usually very hot in July, please make sure you/your group/organization stay well hydrated throughout the parade route.
- The walking distance from Crozet School to Crozet Park is approximately one (1) mile
- All entries with live animals are responsible for the immediate cleanup of their animals before, during, and after the parade.
- If you will be tossing candy or other items, please use extreme caution
- Please use caution when blowing loud sirens or horns.
- Reckless driving/behavior by participants will not be tolerated.
- There are small children in and along the parade route.
For further information please contact the Parade Coordinator at email@example.com