IT’S A GO!!! The CVFD Independence Day Parade will commence on Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. The parade will be followed by activities at Crozet Park with the night closing out with a fireworks show. Here is some information about the parade and a registration link to enter as a float/participant:
- Unlike previous years, no awards will be presented for any categories. This decision was made due to the number of trophies that are never claimed by the winner. (We will revisit this to consider other award options next year.)
- Line up will be at the Crozet Elementary School at 4PM. A member will be there to direct you to your spot. The school is located at 1407 Crozet Avenue, Crozet, VA 22932
- Walkers/Walking groups will lineup in the parking lot at Crozet Elementary and will use the old Crozet School (Field School across the street) as overflow. We will not be tracking what groups are staged where so please make sure you have a means to contact your other members to coordinate. If you are dropping off someone to walk in the parade, please do so at the old Crozet School (Field School) to reduce traffic congestion during lineup.
- Parade begins at 5PM
- You are required to furnish your own parade vehicle.
- If you intend to toss candy, please consider bringing someone to walk along your vehicle to prevent children from running into the street.
- Please be considerate of others when using sirens/air horns, especially when other entries utilize horses. ABSOLUTELY NO HORN/SIRENS approaching or under the railroad overpass.
- Reckless driving/behavior by any participant will not be tolerated.
- If after registering you find that you cannot attend, please let us know.
This registration form below is required for all participants in the Crozet Fire Department parade. Please submit this form by Friday, June 25, 2021. For questions, email: email@example.com
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/7Wk7GTmBFo5ybZVJ8